Assalamualaikum and hello everyone 😃
Based on what I have learnt in Information and Communication Technology in Science courses, first of all I want to thank Encik Azmi bin Ibrahim, my lecturer for this subject because providing me with a lots of knowledge about ICT application that are not only interesting but also useful and can be used in Science education activities. Encik Azmi is a nice, funny and very motivated lecturer and I am very lucky to have him as my lecturer.
I also want to thank to all my friend who always helping me in finishing all the assignment directly and indirectly especially in creating blog and graphic design using adobe photoshop. In which, I never use adobe photoshop before and never know how to create a blog. Thus, I am very lucky because my friends willing to teach me about it. Also, thank to all my family members because giving me moral support in finishing all of the assignment.
Before taking this courses, I think this courses is a little bit difficult because it is about technology. For me, it will be hard because this course is something new in which I need to learn about new knowledge that i never learnt before. However, after taking it, I started to realize, it is not difficult enough like I thought. This course is somehow interesting and fun.
Moreover, I have learnt so many things throughout this semester such as how to do graphic design by using adobe photoshop, create video with a duration of 30 seconds, create a blog that containing all the assignment of this subject and many more. For me, this course is a course that are very helpful especially in term of helping students increasing their skills about technology. This means students can used the new skills in the future which give benefits to others.
Some of the grouping assignment given was very hard and difficult. But, my group members and lecturer do help me in understand it and I managed to finished it successfully. For examples,I have problem on how to operate data logger and stella simulation assignment. But, after my group members explain one by one to me, then I started to understand it.
But overall, I am very happy because I have a chance to learn new knowledge about technology in education. I will used all the useful information and apply it in the future.
Thank you💗

No comments:
Post a Comment